Whenever you use a shopping bag more than once, you help to keep plastic bags out of the landfill. Here are tips to help you remember to carry a resusable bag along on all your shopping sprees.
- Store reusable bags in your vehicle’s trunk or on the seat at all times.
- Keep extra reusable bags at your workplace.
- Stash a small reusable bag in your purse or briefcase.
- Keep small resuable produce bags inside bigger resuable bags.
- Place reusable bags in the same area after shopping trips.
Eco Tip: If you purchase only a few items, be ready to say, “I don’t need a plastic bag.”