Each day offers a brand new chance to practice good green habits. We think eco-friendly poetry offers a little green inspiration to inspire you to do your part to help the earth stay healthy.
Every step you take to green your lifestyle makes a big difference!
Love the Earth
Wake up, mama
It’s time to come clean
Inhale deep, man
It’s time go green
Exhale care, lover
You can seize the day
Stretch the dawn, friend
Find a new way
Twist the dial, sister
Give the earth a chance
Spin the rock, dude
It’s time to take a stance
Forget her not, gorgeous
There is no time to waste
Spread the news, pal
There’s a need for haste
Fact: Green green poetry is fun to write and green habits make a difference.
Good green habits to help the earth!
- Turn off the water when you brush your teeth
- Appreciate the earth each and every day
- Combine trips and errands to save gas
- Study cloud formations in the sky
- Recycle newspapers and magazines
- Breathe deeply
- Bring your own bags when shopping
- Smell the flowers
Do you have any green habits that you can share? Leave them in the comment section below!