It’s easy to express your love for the earth, friends and sweethearts by choosing green gifts and cards. The green gift ideas below will show how much you care for others while helping to protect natural resources.
Good Green Habits for Green Gifts and Gifts
- Purchase a card made from recycled paper.
- Write a poem or note in a card you have made using scrap paper and/or parts of old cards.
- Give yummy organic chocolate.
- E-mail a card.
- Bake and package goodies in reusable/recyclable containers.
- Give a potted plant, flower, or tree that can be planted in spring.
- Purchase a green gift that produces less waste, such as a movie/concert ticket or gift certificate.
- Make jewelery from recycled buttons and beads.
- Give a reusable water bottle or coffee mug.
- Offer public transportation tickets
P.S. Don’t forget to give the gift in a resuable bag!